About PHP with Security
Every day, all over the world, computer networks and hosts are being broken into. The level of sophistication of these attacks varies widely; while it is generally believed that most break-ins succeed due to weak passwords, there are still a large number of intrusions that use more advanced techniques to break in.
This seems to be the popular image of a system cracker. Young, inexperienced, and possessing vast quantities of time to waste, to get into just one more system. However, there is a far more dangerous type of system cracker out there. One who knows the ins and outs of the latest security auditing and cracking tools, who can modify them for specific attacks, and who can write his/her own programs. One who not only reads about the latest security holes but also personally discovers bugs and vulnerabilities.
Thats why this course is very useful to student and professionals.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. The PHP language runs on the server-side. This means that the execution (read starting) of the scripts are done on the server where the web-site is hosted. HTML embedded means that you can use PHP statements (read a piece of PHP code) from within an HTML code. PHP files are returned to the browser as plain HTML.
- PHP Script
- Control Statement
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays
- PHP Strings
- PHP Math
- PHP Form
- PHP Include
- PHP File
- Upload Download
- PHP Mail
- PHP MySQL
HTML & HTML5
- Extra Markup
- Flash, Video & Audio
CSS Stands for “Cascading Style Sheet”. Cascading style sheets are used to format the layout of Web pages. They can be used to define text styles, table sizes, and other aspects of Web pages that previously could only be defined in a page’s HTML. CSS helps Web developers create a uniform look across several pages of a Web site. Instead of defining the style of each table and each block of text within a page’s HTML, commonly used styles need to be defined only once in a CSS document. Once the style is defined in cascading style sheet, it can be used by any page that references the CSS file.
- Introduction CSS
- HTML5 Layout
- Process & Design
- Changing Value of an Attribute
- Confirm Box
- Where Java Script Use
- Changing HTML Content
- Popup Boxes
- Prompt Box & Line Break
PHP/MYSQL WITH SECURITY
PHP is the world’s most popular (Server-side) Web Programming Language. According to W3Techs, 83% of the websites are powered by PHP. Among those websites are Facebook, Yahoo and Wikipedia. Since PHP is so popular, PHP security is essential since the number of vulnerable web applications is large.
Most of the vulnerabilities are a result of bad coding habits or lack of PHP security awareness by the developers. The source of probably all of them relies in the fact that user input, which plays a critical role in the security of a web application, is being trusted. This is probably the single point of failure which results in the many different attacks we have seen over the years.
Our main agenda in this topic is:
- Utilize CRUD statements in MySQL -> Create, read, update and delete records in database
- Simple authentication and security -> Logging in and out, handling unauthorized users(SQL Injection Flaw) and restricting access
- Simple time and date manipulation -> Displaying time and date postings and monitoring your posts
- Displaying public and private data -> Simply display information for logged-in users only and for the public
We ensure that you will find our training program extremely beneficial for students. Such type of program not only give exposure to student regarding Information Security but It will make them learn, creating awareness for daily life and add-on in their Curriculum Vitae.
- 25% Theory (related to concept behind practical) and 75% total live demonstrations by our trainers on latest Information Security Techniques & Tools
- Discussing cybercrime case studies.
- Learn & Interact with Information Security Expert.
- Highest Scorer (A++) of Exam will get 8GB Pen Drive
- Receive unparalleled hands-on education training on the art of Information security with personal one-on-one attention during classroom training.
- Future assistance to every student regarding any query of classroom demonstrations or any other technical assistance.
- Exam will be conducted on last day, after whole Training is completed.
- Bright student will get an offer for “Internship” (working with our expert team)